Kaikōura Aquatic Centre
The Kaikōura Aquatic Centre
Open November to March
The new pools are located on Wā Kaukau Terrace off Scarborough Street (South) on the recreation reserve located behind Innovative Waste Kaikōura. There are parking facilities on site and you can walk or bike using the new pathways connecting from SH1. If you are walking, Scarborough Street is accessed via Tom’s Track off Torquay Street. Turn right when you reach Scarborough Street, the pool is approximately 10mins walk at an average walking pace.
- The open air centre has 3 heated pools
- 25 x 12m lap pool
- 6m x 10m multi-use learn to swim/hydrotherapy pool
- Beach entry toddler pool
- Splash pad
- Changing rooms
- Seating and picnic area. Bring your own food and drinks.
- There is a coin operated BBQ area outside the centre.
Public Opening Times & Availability
PLEASE NOTE: Subject to change depending upon demand, usage and weather
Monday to Friday
- Morning session: 6am–9.00am
- Afternoon session: 3pm - 6pm
- Weekends: 9am-6pm
- Phone: 03 319 3175 during opening hours only
You can hire the pool for parties, events and classes. Contact the Centre Manager to discuss.
Phone: 03 319 3175
|Child under 16||$3.50|
|Family 1 - 1 Adult + 1 child||$8.00|
|Family 2 - 1 Adult + 2 children||$11.00|
|Family 3 - 2 Adults + 1 child||$13.50|
|Family 4 – 2 Adults + 2 children||$16.00|
|Additional child with family||$2.50|
|10 Swim Discount Concession Card|
|Child under 16||$32|