COVID-19 Useful Links
Quick links to provide you with the most up to date information on COVID-19 in New Zealand.
Useful Links for COVID-19
- COVID-19 - for all information on COVID-19 in New Zealand
- Ministry of Health for latest updates on the COVID-19 situation in New Zealand
- 26/05/20 COVID-19 Income Relief Package - If you lose your job (including self-employment) from 1 March 2020 to 30 October 2020 due to COVID-19, you may be eligible for the COVID-19 Income Relief Payment. It’s available from 8 June 2020.
- 21/04/20 There are some additional COVID-19 resources for Māori, Pacific Peoples and Sign Language.
- 16/04/20 Information for people with disabilities - easy read messages about COVID-19 and Work and Income Services from People First NZ.
- 07/04/20 Enterprise North Canterbury have contracted Mel Skinner for 12 weeks to support Kaikōura businesses through COVID-19.This has been possible through the Regional Business Partner (RBP) COVID-19 Advisory Funding allocated from the Government’s business response package. Eligible businesses must meet certain criteria. If you need support or know of a business that needs some advice, to arrange an assessment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
06/04/20 The Office of Ethnic Communities is committed to supporting ethnic communities during COVID-19.
30/03/20 Work and Income - information on changes to Work and Income.
- 30/03/20 The Government has released an economic response package to help cushion the impact of COVID-19 and support the economy during the crisis. Visit COVID-19 for more information on how to apply.
- Kaikōura Healthcare Facebook
- Information for businesses (MBIE)
- Workplace preparedness (WorkSafe NZ)
- Information for exporters (NZ Trade and Enterprise)
- Women's Refuge - call free Crisisline on 0800 REFUGE or 0800 733 843
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment - Temporary Accommodation Service 0508 754 163