Local recovery continues
Our local Recovery Transition period has been extended again to help us continue to work on issues such as natural hazards and risk management. The new period runs until 1pm August 2nd.
For the latest information and advice check out;
- Recovery Plan - the plan itself
- Community - information for community members and organisations, focuses on funding support for individuals and community groups.
- Economy and Business - information for business owners and commercial operators, focuses on economic development and business support.
- Built Environment - information of the Council infrastructure rebuild including roads, bridges and 3 waters projects.
- Natural Environment - information about how the environmental impacts are being managed including, waste minimization and natural hazard risks
- Future Resilience - information about long term plans and future projects.