NCTIR are doing everything they can to keep everyone up-to-date as the work on the road and rail continues. They’re committed to local communities and want to know about local issues and concerns.
If you have questions, complaints or other feedback, here’s how you can reach them.
• Send an email to: email@example.com
• Leave a voice message via freephone: 0800 NCTIR EQ (0800 628 4737) and someone will return your call as soon as possible
You can also:
• Visit their website: www.nzta.govt.nz/kaikoura-earthquake-response/
• Subscribe to their weekly bulletin: email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Bulletin’ in the subject line.
• Attend a community meetings - keep an eye on your local newspapers for details.
• For travel information about road conditions: visit www.nzta.govt.nz/traffic/regions/11