I have had the privilege of calling Kaikōura home since I arrived here as a 14-year-old. It is a honour to represent the people of Kaikōura as a District Councillor alongside the other dedicated Councillors, Mayor and District Council team. I am very passionate about this amazing place we are blessed to call home and count it a real privilege in my role as Marketing Manager at Whale Watch Kaikoura to represent Kaikōura on the world stage
As a newly elected Councillor I have had to learn the ropes very quickly. While it has been an immense challenge post-earthquake for all, we have the opportunity to come out the other side of this not only a stronger united community but a place that has a great story of success to tell.
A huge thank you to the whole community for being a part of that story.
- Kaikōura Earthquake Recovery Committee
- Creative Communities Funding (Kaikōura)
- Kaikōura District Licensing Committee
- George Low Trust Committee
- Council Rep & Chairperson on the Kaikōura Op Shop Committee
- Board Member – Destination Kaikōura
- Leader at Kaikoura New Life Church
Phone: 021 149 2109