Become a Library member:
Kaikōura District Library - Te Whare Puawaitanga
Please fill out the form below.
- When filling out the form, you'll need to provide the contact details of a friend or relative who can pass on mail or let us know your new contact details if you move.
- If the borrower applying for membership is under 18, contact details will need to be provided by a Parent/Guardian.
To complete your application you will need to provide photo identification and a proof of address (e.g. power bill or bank statement). You can upload colour copies to your online application form or give, post or email them to us once you have filled in an application form. Instructions on how to do this will be available once you've completed the form and will be emailed to you.
You will be issued a library card once you have provided proof of ID and address, and can start borrowing straight away.
Statement of responsibility
By completing this form and selecting the agreement box on page 3, you agree that:
- The information provided in the application for membership is correct
- You have read, understood and accepted the Conditions of Membership
- You have read and understood the Privacy Statement
- You have authorised Kaikōura District Library to use the personal information contained in the application for membership for the purposes set out in the Privacy Statement
- The contact person named in the application for membership has authorised me to give their details to Kaikōura District Library, and has authorised Kaikōura District Library to use these details as set out in the Privacy Statement
- The parent of legal guardian who has signed the application for membership has authorised me to give their details to Kaikōura District Library, and has authorised Kaikōura District Library to use these details for the purposes set out in the Privacy Statement.