Do I need a Resource Consent?
You will need a resource consent if you plan to build or use land in a way that does not comply with the Kaikoura District Plan.
If you would like more information please contact the District Council.
Forms, permits and applications:
Application for Boundary Activity (valid from 18 October 2017)
- Land Use Consent
- Subdivision and/or Land Use Consent
- Consent for Visitors Accommodation
- Land Use Temporary Activity
- Notified Consent
- Sign Permit
- Affected Party Approval
- Vehicle Crossing Application
- Application for Service Connection Approval (Water/Sewer/Stormwater) Urban & Rural