The Kaikoura Lions Pool has suffered extensive damage in the 14 November earthquake.
The Pool is closed indefinitely.
- Early morning lane swimming is being trialed through the month of December on Mondays and Thursdays 6:30am-8:30am. Programmes are available.
- Mini triathlons for kids 5pm Wednesday nights from early December, subject to weather and interest. Please contact the Lions Pool to check.
- Inflatables come out on the weekends!
- Snacks can now be purchased at the pool shop.
Kaikoura Lions Pool
C/O Sport Tasman
PO Box 3197
Phone: 03 319 7299
Manager: 029 773 1524
Opening hours and special sessions are subject to weather conditions. Check the Sports Tasman Kaikoura Facebook page for updates.
Monday - Friday: 12.00pm to 6:00pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Adult Swimmer: $3.00
- Child Swimmer (under 12): $2.00
- Small Child with caregiver: $3.00
- 10-Swim Super Pass (Adult): $27.00
- 10-Swim Super Pass (Child): $18.00
Do you have any questions about the swimming pool? If so, get in touch by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org