Resource Consent application SU-2022-1874-00 & LU-2022-1875-00
Public Notice of Resource Consent application SU-2022-1874-00 & LU-2022-1875-00
(In accordance with sections 95, 95A and 95D of the Resource Management Act 1991)
Kaikōura District Council has received an application from Vicarage Views Ltd for a resource consent at 2 Mt Fyffe Road, Kaikōura, being Lot 1 DP 3364 and SECTION 34 Block X Mount Fyffe Survey District & PT SECTION 198 Kaikōura Suburban Registration District for the following:
- A subdivision creating 67-lots in the Residential B zone, with non-compliant lot sizes, averaging 553m2 also causing non-compliance with density standards for the Residential B zone
- High traffic generating activity resulting in more than 100 traffic movements per day
- Reducing internal intersections from 125m to approximately 65m
- The applicant looks to volunteer the following performance standards:
- 35% building coverage
- Lots 1-65 have a density standard of one dwelling per title or 500m2
- The remaining lots to have up to 10 residential units or one dwelling per 300m2
- Building height restrictions on the lots 91 & 92 for a maximum height of 5.5m
- A condition for recession planes where there is a building with a common wall along a boundary
- Reducing internal boundary setbacks to 1m
- The applicant seeks to not form the rights of way A and B to Council’s standard with turning bays
The application includes an assessment of environmental effects.
The application may be inspected at Kaikōura District Council Office or by downloading the application by clicking this link. Please contact a council planner on (03) 319 5026 if you have any questions about the application.
Making a Submission
You may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that
- adversely affects the environment; and
- does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition
You may make a submission by sending a written or electronic submission to the Kaikōura District Council, PO Box 6, Kaikōura or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The submissions must be on Form 13 which can be found on our website. Copies of this form are also available at the Kaikōura District Council.
Submissions close on and must be at Council’s office no later than 4.00pm, 3 March 2023.
You must serve (send) a copy of your submission as soon as reasonably practicable to Vicarage Views Limited after serving your submission on the Kaikōura District Council.
Their address for the service is: KPMO, 43 Lovers Lane, 7300 Kaikōura and Email: email@example.com Phone: 0275717399
Chief Executive Officer